Stefan Blom

You are welcome.

--
Stefan Blom

"Josefine" wrote in message
Thank you for a good and useful answer!
And to everybody else -I'm sorry I didn't realize that this was an

english
forum, I'm all new to this. Although I doubt that I'd been able to

formulate
my question in english.

/Josefine

"Stefan Blom" skrev:

Actually, it's Swedish. The question is about setting the tab

order
of fields on a form.

Josefine, please see:
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/tblsfldsfms/SetTabOrder.htm.

--
Stefan Blom

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
This is not Dutch. At a guess, I'd say Norwegian. Unfortunately,

there is
not a Norwegian Word NG (there is one for Dutch).

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Word Heretic" wrote in message
G'day "Josefine" ,

English please, my dutch is terribubble

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic

Without prejudice

Josefine reckoned:

Har gjort ett formulär för ett antal användare. För att få

det
användarvänligt vill jag kunna välja ordningen på fälten man

tabbar sig
igenom. Hur gör jag detta?