Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default "Ctrl+Page Dn" won't work-brings up Spellchk vs. paging down full

Very likely the result of having one of the WordPerfect options checked on
the General tab of Tools | Options.

"Wendy" wrote in message
Usually I press Ctrl + Page Dn or Page Up to move down or up an entire

page.
All of a sudden, now when I press Ctrl + Page Dn or Page Up, the

Spellcheck
message box pops up: "Word has reached the end of the document. Do you

want
to continue searching at the beginning?"

Regardless of whether I click "yes" or "no" when I again press Ctrl + Page
Dn, the same box pops up.

How do I reset it so that Ctrl + Page Dn or Page Up allows me to do just

that?

Thanks in advance,

Wendy