Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Aurora Aurora is offline

Default Table of Contents

I am using Word 2003
I have never been very good at Word's Table of Contents, but can usually
figure out my problem - But not today. I have a 3 level TofC. The styles I
used are Header 1, 2, 3. I hooked up the styles with the TofC 1-3. In the
normal view, where you can see the styles used on the left side of the
screen, I highlighted the verbiage and selected the style to use. Header 1
and 2 show up in left hand side of the screen, but header 3 does not show up
there. Header 3 does show up in the style window in the toolbar when I put
my cursor over the verbiage. I am having trouble getting the level 3 of TofC
to show up in the Table of Contents. Where should I look to see what is
wrong? Are there any articles out there that would help me with the TofC? I
would certainly appreciate any help someone can give me with this. I have to
have this project to the printer today.

Thank you - Aurora