Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
xxledd xxledd is offline

Default Looking for the Word 2000 "symbol" for the word "approximately

I found it a few minutes after I posted the question. I didn't know how to
cancel the the post, though. Thanks for your time.
Edd

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

That would be "approximately equal to." For "approximately," usually just
the tilde is used; it's on the keyboard above the grave accent, usually at
the top left-hand corner.

"Herb Tyson [MVP]" wrote in message
Check the Symbol font, character code 64 (decimal).

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"xxledd" wrote in message
I'm trying to find the symbol that I can insert for the word
"approximately"
in Word 2000.