WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Big White space in my document, can't get rid of it!

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the white space in your document. Here are a few steps you can try to get rid of it:
  1. Check for page breaks: It's possible that there is a page break inserted in the document that is causing the white space. To check for this, go to the "View" menu and select "Print Layout." Then, look for a thin, dotted line at the bottom of the white space. If you see one, double-click on it to select it and press the "Delete" key on your keyboard.
  2. Adjust margins: If there are no page breaks causing the white space, it's possible that the margins are set too large. To adjust the margins, go to the "File" menu and select "Page Setup." Then, click on the "Margins" tab and adjust the margins as needed. You can also try selecting "Normal" under the "Margin" dropdown menu.
  3. Check for hidden text: It's possible that there is hidden text in the document that is causing the white space. To check for this, go to the "Home" tab and click on the "Show/Hide" button (it looks like a paragraph symbol). This will show all hidden text in the document. If you see any, select it and press the "Delete" key on your keyboard.
  4. Try copying and pasting: If none of the above steps work, try copying the text from the document and pasting it into a new document. This will remove any formatting or hidden elements that may be causing the white space.

I hope one of these steps helps you get rid of the white space in your document. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!