Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Ben Ben is offline

Default Printing with no margins (footer)

I've given this a try, but then it reformats (removes all margins) my entire
document and I don't like that.

I have a Brother DCP-110C

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

On Thu, 25 Sep 2008 18:01:01 -0700, Ben wrote:

Need some help printing a document with footers. When I go to print the
footers are printed with margins (side / bottom). What I like it to do is
print the footer the entire width of the page.

Word displays the footer the correct way,
http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/6...rdfinalol8.png

but when I go to print preview and printing, it displays incorrectly with
margins
http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/50/prevfootko3.png

This is forced by your printer. Unless you have a photo printer or something
like that, which can print all the way to the edge of the paper, you'll always
have an unprintable margin.

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...sDontPrint.htm for details.

--
Regards,