Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Default How can I create my own cookbook template?

I'll give you that. I'm thinking of the small cookbooks I've seen and they
tend to be rather creative and that leads me to think of Publisher.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
For this type of project I actually think Word is better than Publisher
because of its ability to create sections, table of contents, index, etc.

"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
I would suggest Publisher for that task. (Surprised?)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Mom to 2, MIL 2 two" Mom to 2, MIL 2 two @discussions.microsoft.com
wrote in message
I would like a place for the title, space for notes, 2 columns of
ingredients, directions across the full page. I would like the recipes
to be
in blocks so that I can move entire recipe to another place or page
without
disturbing the layout. I'd also like to be able to group recipes into
categories and alphabetize the titles .