Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Sudders[_6_] Sudders[_6_] is offline

Default Frames, Styles and figures

Thanks Susan,

I'd sorta already worked out it was going to involve re-inserting my
figures and redoing the captions and then framing the lots ...

This is going to take a long time - I have 17 figures, and each one is
referenced about 10 times ... When I delete the caption and insert a
new one, all the references to it change to Error! ...

Fun, fun, fun.

Sudders;2311782 Wrote:
Okay, so i've got the figures into frames with the captions and in
normal style...

* I still get copies of the figure in every place that I've cross
referenced them.

* If I go through and delete the cross references and re-insert, I all
works fine .. not copy of the image.

* If I Ctrl-A F9 to update all the fields, two things happen;
1) I get all my copies of the figures back with the cross