Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
paul paul is offline

Default Closing out last Word doc, still leaving Word open

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

The easiest thing is to add the Close button to the QAT and use that to
close the document.

http://word.mvps.org

OK I did that. I still would prefer a dual set of symbols to click on in the
upper-right corner, because I'd have to either click on that QAT close window
all the time (unless I knew for a fact that I had more than one more doc
open), which after years of closing out docs in the right corner, seems a bit
unnatural. At any rate, thanks again for the answer.

--
Paul

MS Office 2007
XP Home SP3