Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Keep multi-level list items on same page, or move to next?

The special advantage to toolbar buttons (especially in Word 2003 and
earlier) is that you can see which of these properties have already been
applied to a paragraph without resort to the dialog (since the buttons are
toggles with on and off states).

http://word.mvps.org

"CyberTaz" wrote in message
.. .
I can fully appreciate that convenience but using the Dialog Launcher in
the
Paragraph Group or Right-Click Paragraph works fine for me :-)

Regards |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 5/23/09 6:26 PM, in article ,
"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Good thing "Keep with next," "Keep lines together," and "Page break
before"
are among the buttons (with custom icons) that I brought over from Word
2003.