Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default help with photos

I would try a copy and paste first. You'd have to check to see what your
scrapbooking programs will accept as in import and whether Word can export
that format.

Personally I would stick to something like Microsoft's Digital Imagining if
I was editing graphics. I *might* try Publisher but I wouldn't try to use a
word processor to do that.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"judy" wrote in message
oh ok i will check i didnt know, i just bought the 2007
but can i export the photo with the frame and shape to another place? like
another scrapbooking software or my pictures folder?
thanks again
--
judy

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

Why didn't you just do all stuff in Publisher? You can add borders and
shapes in there.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"judy" wrote in message
hi
im new to word 2007, i will like to know how can i export a photo after
add a border and a shape, i will like to export it to a digital
scrapbook
layout im making in publisher 2007. i need help please!!
thanks
(can i export it too to the my pictures folder?)

--
judy