Spinksy_71

Graham - people use this site to come to get help from people who may have
had the same problem (and it's often more helpful than getting it staright
from microsoft) - they don't come here to be judged by people like you.
(and by the way - your advice was crap)

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Set the documents folder in tools options file locations documents to
the folder you use most often to save your documents. Add your regularly
used other folders to the My Places bar. One click on the appropriate Places
bar link and you are working in that folder til you change it again. What's
so difficult about that?

Spinksy_71 wrote:
all good and well, but I am constanly adding and updating files to my
favourite folder. it's not as easy to do this using my places - this
is really annoying! I've had 2003 on machine for tow days and it's
driving me crazy!!!!

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Have you read the replies? You can add Favorites back to the Places
Bar easily, and you can also add any other folder you like.

newsgroup so all may benefit.

"bill" wrote in message
Bill wrote; i have exactly this same problem. who do we see about
helping us fix it and why in $%#@ name did microsoft do away with
this. i used it all the time. i am thinking about reloading my
2002 version. it's better than 2003

"Anita" wrote:

I just got Word 2003. In a previous version when I went to Open,
there
was an icon or button that I could click on that would give me a
list of specific directories that I saved under Favorites. In 2003,
it no longer has that and I can't seem to find an option for it.
Does anyone know how to get back this feature?