Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jeff 1 at it again Jeff 1 at it again is offline

Default Blank pages added to Word 2007

I have a 385 page document and is set with mirror margins so when it is
deplex printed, all the inside and outside margins match. The problem is
that I need every new Chapter to be on the same side as the ODD pages even if
it an even number. The only way I can do that is to add a BLANK page. That
procedure is easy enough, but WORD stills inserts the header and the page
number. I need a real BLANK PAGE with nothing on it and it doesnt affect the
rest of the document. I know that I asking a lot, but this expensive doesnt
do a lot of things.