Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoeV JoeV is offline

Default Word Field Code Symbol

The "\u" is for unicode, the 1092 and 1093 are just an example. My symbols
would be 1053, 1050, 1055 and 1056 all to be used if possible in one
bookmark. The bookmark is used when my external program writes data to the
document.

"Peter T. Daniels" wrote:

Just asking: does " \u " introduce a Unicode coding? 1092 and 1093 are
part of the Myanmar (Burmese) range and are "reserved" and should not
be used for anything else. What is the purpose of your bookmark?

On Dec 30, 9:34 am, JoeV wrote:
I created a bookmark for a field code and I am currently sending one symbol
to that bookmark, {SYMBOL \u 1092}. How can I modify {SYMBOL \u 1092} to add
a second symbol 1093?

.