Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sajara sajara is offline

Default info in columns disappears on save & reopen

Hello,

I have a caption in a legal document that is set to two columns. I did this
by selecting the info & choosing "2 columns." There is non-columned info
above and below the caption. All is fine until I reopen the document. On
reopen, the info in the right-hand column is gone. I can get it back by
deleting the section breaks Word originally set up & going through the
formatting process again, but of course this is really annoying to have to do
this over & over.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Natalie