Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tom Willett[_2_] Tom Willett[_2_] is offline

Default help find my resume

Is the courtesy of asking in the appropriate newsgroup you were directed to
too much to ask?

"mazorj" wrote in message
:I cannot find a setting for that.
:
: You brought it up here. Is the courtesy of a substantive reply to a
: question about something you posted too much to ask?
:
:
: "JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
: ...
: Check your settings or ask in a Windows Mail newsgroup.
:
: --
:
: JoAnn Paules
: MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
: Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies"
:
:
: "mazorj" wrote in message
: ...
: How do you set WM to insert NOSPAM in your e-mail address?
:
:
: "JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
: ...
: Depends on what you set it for. I use Outlook Express, Windows
: Live Mail, and Windows Mail (depending on myh location). I have
: all three set to add NOSPAM.
:
: --
:
: JoAnn Paules
: MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
: Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies"
:
:
: "Robert Macy" wrote in message
:
: On Aug 11, 8:00 am, "JoAnn Paules"
: wrote:
: 1. Don't use all caps.
:
: 2. Email CareerBuilder and ask them. It's not a Word issue.
:
: 3. Never post an unmunged email address unless you enjoy spam -
: not the kind
: you eat with eggs.
:
: --
:
: JoAnn Paules
: MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
: Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies"
:
: "STACI SPELLMAN" STACI wrote
: in
: ...
:
:
:
: I NEED HELP IN FINDING WERE MY RESUME IS HIDIDING. I KNOW THERE
: IS A COPY
: OF
: IT CAREERBUILDERS.COM BUT IAM UNABLE TO PULL IT UP TO SAVE IN A
: FOLDER IN
: MY
: EMAIL ADDRESS. IF YOU CAN HELP ME HERE IS MY EMAIL ADDRESS
: .
: THANK YOU
:
: JoAnn,
:
: I'm using google to access this UseNet Group. The posting I view
: has
: every email address munged. Does that mean that if I used
: different
: access these email addresses are NOT munged?
:
: Robert
:
: