Michael Leu

Default Keeping Title and Picture Together

I paste pictures of spreadsheet sections into a document
and use the immediately preceeding paragraph as the figure
title. I set the title paragraph to "keep with next" and
paste the picture into the immediately following empty
paragraph, with the picture anchored to the paragraph and
the layout as "text top and bottom". In prior versions of
Word (through XP), this always kept the title and picture
together on the same page. However, something is different
in Word 2003, and it doesn't work anymore.

What has changed, and how can I accomplish this in Word
2003? Thanks in advance for your help!