Dawn Crosier

That is definitely not Normal behavior for a formfield within a
table cell. Most of my Forms which use form fields are inside
tables. Can you delete and re-add the field in the template, and
the field continues to behave badly? Is there a macro associated
to the field?

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

This message is posted to a newsgroup. Please post replies and
questions to the newsgroup so that others can learn as well.

"pwrichcreek" wrote in
message
I posted this in the General Questions group and have not gotten
any
response, so I thought it might make sense to post it here as
well.

I have a text form field defined inside a WORD table cell. When I
create a
NEW document based on the form template, I can't get the text in
this field
to select/highlight properly for editing. Instead of selecting
from the
starting position of the cursor to the ending position of the
cursor, it
highlights from the starting position to the END OF THE FIELD.
Text in other
form fields, not inside a table, highlights as expected.

Does anyone know:

1. Is this behavior "normal" for a form field inside a WORD table
cell.
2. Is there some option or setting that I can tweak when defining
the form
field that will disable this behavior?
3. Is there a way to change this behavior with a macro?

Thanks.