Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cooz

Default I need Microsoft equations editor 3.0 but don't have CD to dnload

Hi Jeremy,

I don't know whether you know about the Eq-field; this may be an alternative
if you cannot lay your hands on the equation editor.
It is not as powerful, but may work for you, depending on what you wnat to do.
Choose Insert | Field... | Eq under 'Field names:'
Click Field codes and click Options... to add various switches. Of course
the Word help can assist.

Good luck,
Cooz
--
PS: If this is a satisfactory answer to your question, and you are logged in
via Microsoft, please press the "Yes" button next to "Did this post answer

"Jeremy" wrote:

I don't have my Microsoft office Cd and I need to install Microsoft equation
editor 3.0 Does any one know how I can go about getting this with out have
to pay for the cd again.