Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor

Default where is the letters and mailings tab

Do you have Word 2002 or 2003? Do you have it configured to always display
full menus? If the answer to both is yes - see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...oreMenuCmd.htm

MATTIE wrote:
I am learning to use Mail merge. I have windows XP on my computer. I
am following a book to learn to use mail merge. I want to create a
mailing list. The book says to do this step 1 is to go to the
'letters and settings' tab in the tools menu in word. I have done
this but when the tools menu comes down there is no tab with 'letters
and mailings'.
It is probably something very simple, but I have been stuck on this
problem for hours. HELP