Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
MATTIE

Default where is the letters and mailings tab

Cheers mate, that got it sorted.

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Do you have Word 2002 or 2003? Do you have it configured to always display
full menus? If the answer to both is yes - see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...oreMenuCmd.htm

MATTIE wrote:
I am learning to use Mail merge. I have windows XP on my computer. I
am following a book to learn to use mail merge. I want to create a
mailing list. The book says to do this step 1 is to go to the
'letters and settings' tab in the tools menu in word. I have done
this but when the tools menu comes down there is no tab with 'letters
and mailings'.
It is probably something very simple, but I have been stuck on this
problem for hours. HELP