Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Benjamino5 Benjamino5 is offline

Default How to make the Math Type Tool Bar appear in Word 2003

Bob,

I notice you're from Design Science--that's very cool! I hope I'm not
hijacking this thread when I ask you if there is an official plan for Word
2007 support, especially in light of Microsoft dropping the old "MathType
Lite" editor.

Thanks,
Ben

"Bob Mathews" wrote:

On 14-Nov-2006, Kenny wrote:

How can you make the Math Type Tool Bar appear in Word 2003.
We recently received new computers at our school and now our
math teachers are wanting Math Type back on the tool bar.

Kenny, I'm betting you don't have the latest version of MathType.
If your version of MathType is earlier than 5.2, you won't get
the MathType toolbar or the MathType menu on Word. MathType
version 5.2c is current.

Bob Mathews bobm at dessci.com
Director of Training
FREE fully-functional 30-day evaluation of MathType 5
Design Science, Inc. -- "How Science Communicates"
MathType, WebEQ, MathPlayer, MathFlow, Equation Editor, TeXaide