Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jitesh Shah Jitesh Shah is offline

Default I need Microsoft equations editor 3.0 but don't have CD to dnl

Hey Suzanne,

Thanks. Your posting still helps.

Cheers
Jitesh

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

First, make sure that EE is not installed. Go to Insert | Object | Create
new and make sure that Microsoft Equation 3.0 is not listed. If it is not,
go to http://www.dessci.com/en/products/mathtype/ and download the demo
version of MathType. It's just a 30-day trial version, but even if you
decide not to buy, when the trial expires you'll be left with a fully
functioning version of something a little better than EE.

"Jeremy" wrote in message
I don't have my Microsoft office Cd and I need to install Microsoft

equation
editor 3.0 Does any one know how I can go about getting this with out

have
to pay for the cd again.