Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

Default How can I type vertically instead of horizontally?

?

I don't think it's possible.

It is possible to use Textboxes in which the text is turned sideways (as on
a book spine, for example) if that is what you want. There is an icon on the
Textbox toolbar to scroll the text rotation options.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Photo Jon" Photo wrote in message
Normally when we type in word, the characters flow from left to right,
horizontally. I need to type vertically so the characters flow from top to
the bottom, remaining in a line. What are the settings in Word 2007?