Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
enavarro51 enavarro51 is offline

Default Printing an outlined document without headings

Stefan,

Thanks for the reply. I tried this and the hidden text seems to do what I
want. Problem is when I unhide the headings, the whole outline gets messed
up. The white text idea works better, but it does leave spaces in the
document where the headings were. I think that I will ultimately do separate
docs for the outline and the text and view them side by side as a solution.

Thanks again.

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

You can temporarily modify the heading styles in white text or hidden text,
and then print the document.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"enavarro51" wrote in message
I have created an outline in Word 2000, and then filled in body text under
the headings. Is it possible to print the body text without the headings?