Doug Robbins

Sorry, but Word has a very clear understanding of the word "No".

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"James Taylor" wrote in message
I worked all night (16hrs), compiling data, coping and pasting it into Word
to move it to Excell later. I thought that Outlook was opening up closed
it
and clicked no to save changes. It was my word document, I lost all of it.
tried auto recovery and it gives me a blank document and the time on the
document is the time that I closed the document that i am looking for.
Please
help, this document has to be somewhere in a temp file, please help
me!!!!!