Venky62 Venky62 is offline
Junior Member

Good for you. Do you know of any wbsite where I can learn the basics of XML as applied to Word? Since Microsoft has adopted open XML format from word 2007 on, I think the future lies in getting familiar with this language. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter T. Daniels View Post
On Jul 27, 1:02*pm, "Peter T. Daniels" wrote:

(I don't suppose you can handle XML? The Bibliography Tool has some
pretty annoying mistakes in it, and using Yves Dhondt's page I've been
able to correct only one of them.)

This past week, I was able finally to understand Yves Dhondt's system
-- the problem was that it does NOT work with any of Word's built-in
styles, since they reference things in the code for Word itself, but
only with styles that Yves himself made available on his website
(www.codeplex.com/bibliography).

I was able to adapt one of his styles to my needs.