WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How can I print a "centered" 5X7 inch invitation?

Steps to Print a Centered 5X7 Inch Invitation in Microsoft Word:
  1. Open your invitation document in Microsoft Word.
  2. Click on the "Layout" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  3. Click on "Size" and then select "More Paper Sizes" at the bottom of the drop-down menu.
  4. In the "Page Setup" window that appears, select the "Paper" tab.
  5. Under "Paper size," select "Custom Size" and enter the dimensions of your invitation (5 inches for width and 7 inches for height).
  6. Under "Margins," make sure that all margins are set to 0.5 inches.
  7. Click on the "Layout" tab in the "Page Setup" window.
  8. Under "Page," select "Vertical" for the alignment and "Centered" for the alignment relative to the page.
  9. Click "OK" to save the changes and close the "Page Setup" window.
  10. Go to "File" and select "Print" to open the print dialog box.
  11. Make sure that your printer is selected and click on "Print Options."
  12. Under "Page Sizing & Handling," select "Actual Size" and make sure that "Choose paper source by PDF page size" is selected.
  13. Click "OK" to close the "Print Options" window.
  14. Click "Print" to print your invitation.

By following these steps, your invitation should print centered on the page and not cut off any text.