Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default sheet of numbers for guessing how many eggs in jar

Use AutoFill to get the numbers 1-500 in Excel, then a mail merge to put
them in a table in Word. Or you could use a SEQ field in Word, but that
requires a bit of copying/pasting.

"thenerms" wrote in message
Hello... I am searching for a template for Word or Excel with the numbers

from
1 - 500 on a sheet for counting how many easter eggs are in the jar.?
It is for a school fundraiser.

I have done it before, yet I can't remember how to do it.

If anybody can help that would be great.
Kindest Regards
thenerms