Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
RO RO is offline

Default Printing book pages in Word?

All I see under in page layout under paper is PRINT OPTIONS and it has
OPTIONS FOR DUPLEX PRINTING with odd or even sheets. Now I got Word with
Works Suite 2006 so I don't know if it's a full version or a watered down
variety.

Bob

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
If you have Word 2000 or above, you can use the "2 pages per sheet"
setting in Page Setup to accomplish this. In Word 2002 and above, you can
use the "Book fold" setting to create a folded booklet (or signatures for
a book), with the pages in the correct order.

http://word.mvps.org

"RO" wrote in message
om...
I am writing a manual and I downloaded a book templet. It is 5"X8". It
shows up on the screan as two side beside pages for instance page 1 and
page 2.
Since a full sheet of paper is 8.5X11.5 is it possible to print page 1
and 2 on the same sheet of paper. Or - do I have to print each page one
at a time and trim.

Thanks,
Bob