salventuro salventuro is offline
Junior Member

Doug, macropod.

Thanks for your willingness to assist. Unfortunately I ran out of time on this project.
I have decided to email the Excel workbook and the Word doc to the reps, they will merge the two, for the final list of forms to be completed by their clients.

I created the mail merge Word doc and added this code,

Sub AutoOpen()
With ActiveDocument
.MailMerge.Destination = wdSendtoNewDocument
.MailMerge.Execute
End With
End Sub

This was probably written by one of you two. LOL (Doug, you are quite the Word celebrity, authority, guru, maestro…). I feel privileged that you responded to my question.

I created an instructional video that I will embed in a PDF doc, showing how to save the attachments, run the mail merge and save the final Word document.

I will pursue my original question and I will find a solution. When I do, I will post it back in this thread.

My thanks once more.

Sal.