Graham Mayor

I once worked for a public organisation that spent £40,000 of tax payers'
money to develop a pretentious mission statement, so memorable that I cannot
remember it; and we weren't allowed to add it to our document templates, so
as far as I am aware it was never used. Mission statements are a weak
substitute for management on one hand and meaningless waffle on the other.
I view any company that uses mission statements on its documents as having
too many staff with too much time on their hands to waste money which they
will then add on to my bill. Give me good honest service that you can see.

JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP] wrote:
Google for them. There are more than enough out there. (Personally I
think they are a load of crap. I just don't understand the need for
them. If your company does a good job, that carries more weight than
having a self-serving mission statement.)

"business owner" business wrote in
message ...
Getting some samples of actual mission statements would be of great
help. Thanks.