Daiya Mitchell

Is that MS, per chance?

And what in the world does eg mean? Excellent grin? Egghead grin?

On 5/10/05 6:48 PM, "Dian D. Chapman, MVP" wrote:

You'll probably want to steer clear of the company with this mission
statement, too, T! eg

"We work to help people and businesses throughout the world realize
their full potential."

D ~

On Tue, 10 May 2005 22:13:52 +0100, "TF"
terryfarrell%40%6d%73%6e%2ecom wrote:

Ghastly. I'd steer well clear of that company.

Terry

"~KO" wrote in message
:I just came across one from a Project Management company:
: Our mission is to anticipate the needs of our
: clients to conceive, develop, and deliver the
: highly effective project management solutions
: used to seize competitive advantage.
:
: "business owner" wrote:
:
: Getting some samples of actual mission statements would be of great
help.
: Thanks.