Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Printing only the text from a table

Or Ctrl+Alt+u

--
Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

a paid professional basis.

"Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com" u43222@uwe wrote in message
Select the table and click the no border icon. In W2003 it's on the
tables
toolbar. In W2007 it's on the home tab and on the table design tab.

HTH,
Pam

littleb71 wrote:
I have a word document containing a table that I use for works orders.
My problem is I've orderd carbonated paper with the table already printed
&
I've been trying to figure out how i can print only the text from this
documnet and not the table itself??

Hope I've made myself clear
TIA