Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gordon Bentley-Mix[_4_] Gordon Bentley-Mix[_4_] is offline

Default want questions

WHEW! Somebody's got issues...
--
Cheers!

Gordon Bentley-Mix

"Doug" wrote in message
I beleive that everyone has to learn that some one took the time to teach
your expletive. competency wow a word that is at best a degregation of our
ability to understand the implications of our actions. I have this
semester
destroyed not one but 3 new computors. Due to the mere fact that support
is
inadiquate at best. i made Sony HP and palm as well as sprint want to cry.
Oh
let me not forget telling the davis drug guide support personel to look up
the definition of support. because they seam to have missed the entire
chapter on what they need to know before they take the job.

"Ananta Gupta" wrote:

Hello Everyone,

I want some set of questions on Word-2007 to check competency level of
the
user. Please help.

--
Ananta Gupta