Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default finding a graphic's pathname?

In the edited file, where I inserted the graphic manually, there are
now two items in the big window (is that what you mean by the menu?)
but the pathname at the bottom is the same for both (and leads to the
folder the file is in, rather than to the folder the graphic is in).
(The folder the graphic is in is "Illustrations" contained in the
folder the file is in.)

In the rtf that has the tables that were saved out of Frame into
Word2007 (the tables open in Word unmolested), there's just the one
file listed.

On Aug 12, 3:47*am, "Robert M. Franz [RMF]"
wrote:
Peter T. Daniels wrote:
I don't know what that's _supposed_ to do, but it opened a window with
one link showing -- which seems to be to the file iitself, not to the
several missing graphics used within the file.

the menu should show external links to linked graphics and stuff. Would
have been too good if such a thing would translate from Frame. [The
graphics are linked in there, aren't they?]

Sorry, not much to add here. Maybe Klaus Linke would know more about
this, I'll try if I can alert him to this thread.