Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
ChrisM ChrisM is offline

Default I cut,now I want to delete, But when I rt. click I can only paste

See reply on you other thread...

Are you getting confused between 'cut' and 'copy'?

'Cut' deletes whatever you have selected, and puts it on the clipboard.
'Copy' puts it on the clipboard but also leaves it where it is.
'Delete' deletes it and doesn't do anything else with it (no on clipboard).

"Cut and delete, not cut and paste" Cut and delete, not cut and
wrote in message
I cut some information from a document and now I want to delete it. But
when
I right click I can only paste it. I want to delete it.