DJ

Insert a page break/new page at the end of the portrait page. On the next
page, go to Page Setup and change to landscape.
--
DJ
Vero Beach, FL

"Ron Hagley" wrote:

Hi,
I guess this is probably a real dumb question, but is it possible to have a
document with some pages landscape and some portrait.
I have one which is the product of two documents appended together but I
don't seem to be able to figure out how to print one sheet (side) in
portrait and the other in landscape. Sorry to appear thick but this is
really bugging me - I'm sure there is a real easy answer but I just can't
find it.
Thanks for any help.

Ron