Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Esnat Esnat is offline

Default "Field" format for a form

Thank you!!! That was it - you hit it right on the nose!!

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Sounds like what you want is a protected form, created using form fields.
See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...nTheBlanks.htm and
especially the forms tutorials by Dian Chapman that this article links to.

"Esnat" wrote in message
I am using Word 2003. I am using the term "field" because I don't know

what
else to call it. I want to create a form that will be filled out, but
protect the line names and headings. I found a template that does it -

the
Market Research Survey template that I down loaded. It is using a command
for the "field" that I have not seen before - it uses the little zero

(degree
symbol). Any informatin on how to do this, or what it is called would be
greatly appricated. Thank you.