WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Converting old AmiPro to Word 2007

Hi Jim,

I understand that you are trying to convert old AmiPro documents to Word 2007. Unfortunately, AmiPro is an outdated software and is no longer supported by Microsoft. However, there are a few workarounds that you can try to convert your documents.
  1. Use a third-party converter: There are several third-party converters available online that can convert AmiPro documents to Word format. Some popular ones include FileZigZag, Zamzar, and Online-Convert. You can upload your AmiPro document to one of these converters and download the converted Word document.
  2. Use a virtual machine: You can install a virtual machine on your computer and run an older version of Windows that supports AmiPro. Once you have installed AmiPro on the virtual machine, you can convert your documents to Word format and transfer them to your current computer. VirtualBox and VMware are two popular virtual machine software that you can use.
  3. Use a different computer: If you have access to a computer that supports AmiPro, you can install the software on that computer and convert your documents to Word format. You can then transfer the converted documents to your current computer.

I hope one of these solutions works for you. Let me know if you have any questions or need further assistance.

Best regards,
[Your Name]