Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
LittleMama LittleMama is offline

Default How do I change a document to become a .doc file to upload?

No. My trial doesn't expire until July 31st. All of my options in the area
of Open are greyed out.

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

Are you running a trial version of word that has expired?

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"LittleMama" wrote in message

"jobseeker" wrote:

I have to upload my resume to the Monster Website. The site wants me to
change my file to become a .doc file. I have the word document in my
C:\Documents and Settings. What do I do? Thanx for your reply...

I also opened my resume and couldn't click on the "save as" button because
it's greyed out. I cannot even edit it.

Someone please help!!!!