Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
magicdds magicdds is offline

Default Printing merged data into 2 columns

I Used mail merge to create a list sorted by category as per Article ID
211303. It works just as described. The article has the "City" printed
followed by the "Employees" and "sales" listed in a single column. I want my
results to look as follows:

Atlanta: Smith $3000
Gates $50,000
Henderson $10,000

Houston: Jones $8,000
Kelly $9,000
Peterson $0

How can I program in that after "City" is printed, the cursor needs to tab
over to the right column, prior to printing each of the "Employees" . Also,
if the "Employees" data is so long that it continues over to the next line,
it needs to first tab over to the right side column before continuing to
print.

Thanks for any help you can give.
Mark