Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default Office Standard upgrade

If it is a RETAIL pack, then you are permitted to install it on one desktop
and one portable, providing that ONLY the one registered user is going to
use Office. You cannot go away and use the laptop whilst some else is using
the desktop. If you do this, you may have to call Microsoft to activate the
second installation.

If you have an OEM version, then you are only ever able to use it on the one
machine that it was originally purchased for. It lives and dies with that
PC. It will not activate.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"m.mcrae" wrote in message
I have installed Microsoft Office Standard 2007 upgrade on my computer.
Can I use the same installation disk to install the program on another
computer ?