Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Abhishek Dadu Abhishek Dadu is offline

Default Error: Mail merge not completed....doesnot contain mail merge fiel

Hello,

I am getting the following error while creating - Directory mail merge main
document - in Word 2007: "Mail merge cannot be completed as becasue the
document does not contain mail merge fields"

I have used a 2 column "Directory Source.xls" as my data source and also
created a 2x1 table in the Word document with merge field "email" in the
first (left) cell of the table & "file" in the second (right) cell of the
table.

Error popping up when merging "To new document..." and confirming you want
all records to be merged.

Thanks, Abhishek.