Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
cmglaser cmglaser is offline

Default Word 2007 mail merge goes to desktop when Outlook contacts cho

Thank you for the help. I was able to do the mail merge starting from
Outlook, which was a big help however, what if I want to use a given
template? For instance, have the contact info. merge directly into a fax
template. Can I do that?

Thanks again.

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

Try starting the mailmerge from Outlook.

See the "Mailmerge from Outlook" item on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website
at:

http://www.gmayor.com/mailmerge_from_outlook.htm

That article was written before 2007, but it may still help

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"cmglaser" wrote in message
When I try to do a mail merge in Word 2007 I choose start mail merge, then
the step by step wizard. When I get to the part of choosing recipients, I
choose select from Outlook contacts except nothing happens. It Just brings
me
to my desktop. What is going wrong?