Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Feedback to Microsoft

But presumably Ctrl+ is the correct shortcut regardless of how it is
achieved? I think that's the point. If you have to shift to get , then
Shift is part of . For those of us with a U.S. keyboard, Ctrl+ would be
Ctrl+Shift+Comma, but for you, obviously, it would just be Ctrl+.

http://word.mvps.org

"Stefan Blom" wrote in message
Yes. For example, on my Swedish keyboard, is Shift+.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Yves Dhondt" wrote in message
Wouldn't that depend on your keyboard layout?

Yves

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
They amount to the same thing, as Ctrl+ is actually Ctrl+Shift+Period.
You can't type without pressing Shift.

http://word.mvps.org

"Huber57" wrote in message
Does anyone know if MS takes feedback for correcting errors for its
office
suite?

I found a tiny mistake with Word 2007. When you hover over the Grow
Font
button on the Home ribbon, it shows a shortcut key of Ctrl + . When
the
shortcut key is actually Ctrl + Shift + .

I know it is minor but it may help someone along the way.