Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
hiz5 hiz5 is offline

Default how do I get Word to recognize a merged file as seperate documents

I have a 6 page Word document that I am using in a Merge. I have a merge
field in the heading of the document that enters the name of the company from
an Excel spreadsheet. When I merge the document and print it, Word is seeing
my document as one large document instead of 200 individual letters, so I am
not able to use the staple feature on the printer. What can I do to get Word
to recognize 200 individual letters of 6 pages rather than one document of
1,200 pages?
--
hiz5