Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
McFox McFox is offline

Default Saving individual letters after a mail merge

Thanks guys; found the web page prior to your responses, though didn't have
the opportunity to try it it till this morning.

Fantastic, one less headache to worry about when mailmerging my next mailshot.

So, whoever did it ... thanks for the great code.

"McFox" wrote:

After completing a mail merge, I need to save the letters individually in
each of my client file folders. Having attempted various ways to do this I
seem to keep coming up with the problem of the
pagination/formating/electronic letter head etc of the lettter becoming
corrupted. I believe it has something to do with Section Breaks, however I
still cannot resolve it, after looking through various manuals and using Word
Help!

For I number of reasons I need to save the individual letters as received by
the client; is there any way to separate and save the letters after a mail
merge?

Hopelessly yours!