Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default put a slash on a character in Equation Editor

There's a Field called "Overstrike" that does what you want. I don't
know how it interacts with the fields you get when using Equation
Editor, but you may be able to create the character you want and copy-
paste it (over a dummy character you used while entering your
equation) when Field Codes are showing.

On Feb 7, 1:07*pm, franklinol
wrote:
Hi,

I would like to put a slash on a character in Equation Editor like There
Does Not Exist Symbol (but with my own letter). How can I do that?

Thanks