Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
samantha607 samantha607 is offline

Default Is there a college ruled paper template with Word 2003?

Thank you for your help. I could just go to Kinko's and download it there?
If you have 2007, are you saying you can save it for anybody who only has
2003?

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

Get a friend with Word 2007 to download it and save it as the older version
for you.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"samantha607" wrote in message
I can find only a template for Word 2007 with college ruled lines, there
are
wider lines for 2003 only. Can I change the lines in the 2003 version? Or
can I download the college ruled one without 2007? So far I cannot figure
it
out, and I don't want to learn a new program when this one works fine.